WEB DESIGN GETTING STARTED CHECKLIST
- Purchase domain, create email and all social media
- Consult and choose a package
- Sign Agreement and pay deposits
- Answer questionnaire and send in inspiration images. This is very important to get started.
- Submit questionnaire along with Type documents that may consist of:
- Mission Statement
- About Company
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact Us (company hours, emails, how they will contact you, etc)
- Privacy statement, Terms and Conditions, Shipping and Return, etc
- Product Descriptions (if any)
- Blog Post (if any)
- Anything that is necessary to get your website going
- Submit All documents and logos within 3-5 days to stay on track or new launch date will be issued.
- Mood Board will be created 7 business days, so we are on track with the branding style
- For SEO please create a list of title tags, keywords. We will create the rest.
This information is very important to get started. Missing information may result in missing deadlines and errors. By having everything upfront, this will help us map out a solid plan for your website. Hitting the target date is key. If the target date is missed not only will you be disappointed it also interferes with our other clients. If for some reason we cannot hit deadline we will consult and compromise new launch date. Please allow 1 week for testing from our team and yours. There may be additional fees based on how you want your website to function outside of the agreement. Design work such as business cards, flyers including logo is not factored into a web design agreement. That will include a separate turnaround time. If it is included in your package you will see a turnaround time for those items.
Launch Date is January 1st
Hire Us No Later than November 25th
Submit Agreement & Payments by November 28th
Photos Submitted no later than December 5th
Test week is typically December 24th – 30th
Final Payment Due January 1st PRIOR to launching.
We are closed on Christmas Day and New Year’s Eve. However, Testing can still be done via mobile devices, laptops, etc. This is for example purposes only.
ADDING ON MORE INFORMATION AFTER YOUR PROJECT IS READY TO LAUNCH
If your package is completed or near completion and ready to launch and you need to add additional items and/or information to it that WAS NOT placed on the initial order form or sent prior to the project start time you will be subject to pay an additional add on fee and/or remaining balance due prior to any further changed being made to your project.
INVENTORY INPUTTING IS NOT INCLUDED IN ANY PACKAGE
We know it’s hard finding time to input your inventory and time isn’t easy to come by these days. Let us help! We offer inventory input services depending on if your selling hair extensions, of which require strenuous technique to input or if you have regular inventory such as bags, clothes, shoes, electronics etc.
Hair Extensions Inventory Input: $40 per 5 items or $10 per item.
All Other Product Inventory Input: $25 per 5 items or $7 per item
To request this service, send an email with the number of items you need inputted and specify if they are hair related, or other and we will invoice you the cost. Once paid you will have to email all products in ONE email with images and details to be inputted.
NEED MORE TAB PAGES ON YOUR SITE? NO PROBLEM!
If you realize that maybe you want to add an additional tab to your website, regardless if you’ve reached your 6-tab limit or if you have a one page and want to have one more page you can still build! Each additional tab is $30 a page and you must email the tab details IN FULL to [email protected] with your name and company name in subject line!